Thursday, February 20, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

Content:

1. Positive Statement
> I am most proud of my activity. I feel that it went well. My peers seemed to get all the answers right and seemed to get the point of my activity.

2. Questions to consider.
> a.) CR
> b.) I didn't meet the P requirements and I am aware that I needed more depth within my research and I needed to talk more about my mentorship.

3. What worked with my Lesson 2 is that I feel that I spoke so much clearer. I felt much more confident when it came to talking about my topic, and answers.I feel that I didn't stumble too much with my words as i normally do, which i think that is a really good thing.

4. I feel that if I could go back, then I would take more time explaining things. I would slow down when it was my time to talk.Because I was told that I had really good information, but that I spoke too quickly for my peers to catch it all. I feel that if I had slow down a bit then maybe I would have reached my time.

5. I'm not sure of my second answer.

1 comment:

  1. I really need you to start thinking about your answers. You'll be handling this in advisory, but I can't stress the importance of it to you!

    ReplyDelete