Monday, January 6, 2014

Blog 10: Senior Project, The Holiday

Content:

1. During my winter break, I was unfortunately not able to see my mentor since she was on her winter break too but I was able to work on my research. In other words, I was able to find more sources for me to take Cornell notes on and I am expanding my knowledge on Psychology.

2. I learned that you can't, absolutely can't leave things for the last minute. Because even when you think, things will work out, they might not.

3. I would continue to talk to my mentor. I mean, who else would be better to interview than the person that currently has a job that I am interested in pursuing. I would also think about interviewing an actual psychologist since one of the degrees you must have to become a counselor must be on psychology.

No comments:

Post a Comment